- Christiane Thallinger is a registered senior consultant in dermatology and venerology at the Clinical Department of Medicine I at the Medical University and the General Hospital (AKH), Vienna, Austria.
- Doctor Thallinger completed her medical training at the University Hospital Vienna. After finishing her training in dermatology and venerology at the medical university of Vienna she worked as a postdoctoral fellow at the University of San Diego, California (UCSD), USA focusing on psoriasis and skin cancer. Ever since her return to Medical University of Vienna and the General Hospital (AKH), Doctor Thallinger´s main focus consisted in the diagnosis and treatment of skin cancer and treatment related side effects occurring on the skin. Her clinical experience cover a wide range of dermatology with particular focus on skin cancer, as well as treatment induced skin side effects.
- Doctor Thallinger the Head of the Quality Management of the Department of Medicine I at the Medical University.
- 2002 Fellowship Hans und Blanca Moser Foundation
- 2003 Science Prize of the City of Vienna
- 2004 Mayor Fund of the City of Vienna
- 2004 Fellowship Hans und Blanca Moser Foundation
- 2007 “Researcher of the month” Medical University of Vienna 2008 Science Prize of the City of Vienna
- 2008 Erwin Schroedinger Scholarship
- 2009 Kardinal Innitzer Prize
- 2010 Science Prize of the City of Vienna 2017 Leader Ship Programm ESMO
- Member of ÖGDV
- Member of ÖGHO
- Member of ESMO
Herausgeberfunktionen in wissenschaftlichen Zeitschriften
- Co-Editor MEMO